Sunday, October 5, 2008

Details Details Details

TJ and Laura's wedding was held at the Chapel at Fort Story on Sept. 27th 2008. It was a lovely ceremony with both her father and his father officiating. This wedding is another of Andi Grant Photography's weddings that I was second shooting. I mostly shot with Andi's Canon at her request some of the details I was able to shoot with my Nikon and my awesome macro. Here are my favorites. These images were all shot and edited by me, but are property of Andi Grant.


Laura's Awesome Tiffany earings
I tried a couple of different shots of the bouquet, these are the winners in my book, the first two I put the bouquet in the sweet potato vine that was surrounding a fountain outside Laura and TJ's new house.

Here is one of the entire bouquet
These rocks surrounded the fountain and gardens as a walkway, it was really a nice little spot with a lot of different textures.
Here is the second shot of the bouqet in the sweet potato vine but up close and personal


Rings!
I've heard the comment made by others and it's true for me also, I'll do what I have to do to get the shot, for these ring shots I carefully climbed through a dew wet garden and stood over a fountain after rearranging rocks to make it work the way I wanted.

This first shot highlights just the wedding bands.
And this shot highlights just Laura's lovely engagement ring.
Laura and TJ,
Congratulations on getting married. It was lovely to meet and spend the day with you two. You have a wonderful family and they made for a fun filled day. I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon.

Thanks Andi for giving me another oppurtunity to improve my skills

Becca

1 comments:

Unknown October 8, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

hey rebecca! you left a comment on my blog asking if my collage was a template. good news is that it's not AND it's free! yippee! all it is is picasa from google. just download it and import your pictures and then make a collage. simple, free, no hair pulling for at least one more day. times are good. hope this help!

-amy
www.amylittlephotography.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP