Monday, December 15, 2008

Bayside Kennels

I'm sure you all know how much I love animals, on Dec. 13th I held a photography shoot at Bayside Kennels I had 4 sessions that day and here are a few of my favorites from the day.


Here's Shep, he's a cutie isn't he.


Sophia, she's still a puppy and did a really good job.


Penelope
I have never met a cat so mellow, she's lovely to look at also



While I usually prefer to take my pictures with natural light, these are obviously studio pictures. It was a step out of my comfort zone, but I'm very happy with the way they turned out. I hope that parents like them as well. If you are interested in having pictures of your pet taken please contact me, like I said, I prefer taking my pictures in natural light and want your pets portrait session to be in a natural and comfortable setting.
Pet portraits session fee is $75.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP