Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mikayla + Silver

Mikayla is the daughter of the woman I buy my feed from, she is getting ready to turn 13. Silver is a very cute Arabian gelding. I can tell you that they love each other. After looking at these pictures you'll be able to tell too.


Cute Arab ears


She's beautiful, can you imagine when she's 18, watch out!


Trying to capture a little movement, I love the light


Mikalya told me she wanted to be a model, let me tell you, she worked it.


Did I mention they loved each other, can you tell yet?
And hey, what about that light


Photography is all about capturing moments, and I love this moment


He would just kind of lean into her, just sweet, it's a bond that's hard to explain


We all know how I love these shots, and check out that sky


Horse hugs are some of the best hugs


And last but not least, lovely light, beautiful girl, and darling horse.


Thanks Mikayla for taking the time to model for me. You were great, and Silver was wonderful too. I hope you like your photos. Let's do it again next year.


1 comments:

Mark Brooke Photographers March 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Love the shots! There is nothing like a girl and her horse!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP